TANDY!! You made me cry!!! I love it! Thank you so much for putting this together for us. I need a hard copy! I'm so glad you were there to share the day with us. We love you!
I'm SO glad you like it!!! I hesitated sending it so many times because I thought maybe I'm just a sap! I'll keep trying to make it burn to a copy. I'm not sure why it's giving me such a hard time. But I'll make it happen :) xoxo
2 comments:
TANDY!! You made me cry!!! I love it! Thank you so much for putting this together for us. I need a hard copy! I'm so glad you were there to share the day with us. We love you!
I'm SO glad you like it!!! I hesitated sending it so many times because I thought maybe I'm just a sap! I'll keep trying to make it burn to a copy. I'm not sure why it's giving me such a hard time. But I'll make it happen :) xoxo
Post a Comment