1 month ago
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Possible Addiction
Ok, so I'm going to confess something. I struggle with exercise. There...it's out! I seriously hope that my honesty only endears you to me rather than makes your love for me diminish. lol. Anyway, I really WANT to like exercising, but really the love just isn't there. Regardless, I got a gym membership and everything so that I would push myself in the right direction of this goal of mine... Ya know to exercise and like it. I'm determined to be better. I even bought a bike so that I could do more things at home too. I really think I should get an A for effort here. Well, on my list of things I wanted to try I wanted to try kick boxing. Well if you know me, you know I have the coordination of a string bean. So why, kick boxing? Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe cause it sounds tough? Maybe cause my sister-in-law did it and started to get a freakin awesome toned body before she went and got prego? I'm not really sure but it very well could be a mixture of both those things. Whatever, the point is that I wanted to try kick boxing...so kick boxing is what I tried. Dear me! It's hard (with a good teacher) but I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE it!!! I'm totally being serious right now! I really enjoy kick boxing. Every time I go, I come out feeling totally wiped out and totally like I had the best exercise for me. It pushes me in endurance and muscle strength. I even am sore afterwards. And get this...I'm starting to see a little muscle. HA. Who woulda thought muscle could build on these skinny little arms and legs of mine? It's very possible that this could become an addiction for me. I'm just sayin, I likey... :) Even though my schedule is insane, I'm so trying to try to keep a regular kick boxing schedule from now on! Yay!!! Hopefully it works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wish I could find an exercise that i LOVED, but I'll just have to settle for just being willing to do it until I find that perfect niche. Glad that you found yours!
You are awesome! We are gonna look "ripped", even if it kills us, right?
We better start looking ripped soon! lol. :) I'm beginning
to think you're the one with those genes and I'm doomed to being...this. :)
Post a Comment