I welcome change, really! It's just that sometimes I have a hard time being decisive. If I have a strong opinion about something, you better believe I'm going to voice it, but when I really don't care one way or another, it's hard for me to decide. Why is that? How can I not have a problem voicing my opinion when I know what I want, but have a REALLY hard time making a decision when it's not going to be the end of the world. This is very baffling to me. If you have any conclusions, let me know. But I digress. I found THE PERFECT HAIRDRESSER FOR ME!!! Seriously! Not only is she very good at what she does, but she MAKES me choose. Yikes! I usually give my hairdresser some idea of what I want and then ask her what her opinion is or what her suggestion would be because of my little problem of making decisions. Well this hairdresser of mine listens to my ideas and then throws back several options for me, so ultimately I have to decide. Double yikes! She's perfect for me! Not only is she helping me attain Total Hot Hairstyle Status (lol) but she is helping me embrace decision making without even knowing it. Perfect!
So I got my hair done yesterday. I had a few ideas but ultimately I wanted a change. Now brace yourselves, I've been very adventurous with my hair in past years. I pretty much will try a lot of different colors. I've had red, black, brown, and of course my natural blond hair colors and various shades therein. I've had hair as short as 1 1/2 inches long to mid back length. I'd say I've been very adventurous with my hair in past years. Well, I just wanted a change and I wasn't sure what. Black again??? No, I'm not that girl anymore. Dark brown??? No, although I loved being a dark brunette, I wasn't feeling the love for it. I've kept up my blond locks for so many years that I needed a change from it. Hmm, then there it was.. Pecan!!! Just the change I needed. Brown, gold, and blond. F.U.N!!! So, pecan it is!
5 days ago

1 comment:
Yeah for new and exciting hairstyles! You have to post a picture. I'm way excited to see it. I'm so glad that I saw you have a blog--I'm a bonafide blog-stalker, and you've given me one more way to satisfy my need for voyeurism. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment