1 month ago
Monday, August 18, 2008
Lessons Learned
I've been thinking a lot about the past year, which has not been an easy year. It has been a year full of very difficult challenges for myself and for those I love. But as I have thought about this time, part of one of my favorite quotes came to my mind "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." The more I thought on this past year the more I realized we are not perfect. We came here imperfect. We came here to learn. We came here to struggle, to stubble, to learn from being imperfect. We are being molded by our Heavenly Father and this is how we are being shaped. If we were perfect, there would be no need for trials, for the stumbling around and molding. There would be no need for the dancing in the rain. And I don't know about you, but I choose to dance in the rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very well said! If you can't dance in the rain, you miss out on some great moments in life!
Post a Comment