Sunday, January 3, 2010

December Confessional Block

Sorry I'm a little late on this one. I guess just a few days...so maybe I'm not THAT sorry :) Ok, so my December thoughts/confessions...

~ I have secretly always wondered if a person who wears fun undergarments (aka over the shoulder bolder holders since I am limited to that one article) felt differently than those who just wore boring undergarments. Let's just say I've decided to try out my theory. Result? I'm feeling SASSY!

~ I really hate stereotypes. I try not to stereotype and I really hate it when others do it. However, I've totally been called Betty Crocker this month and jokes have been made regarding the cooking and the holidays, etc. I'm beginning to think that the Betty Crocker stereotype might not be a bad one. What's so bad about someone who takes pleasure in cooking for others? Especially when its delectable meals and treats? Hello! Lets think about that one for a second!!!!!!!

~ Though I've been super busy socializing. I honestly don't think I could ever love anything more than spending time with my kidlets. They say the funniest, sweetest, cutest things. Really, no one has captured my heart the way my nieces and nephews have. Even though December has not been good to me, they certainly have! Love my kids!!!

~ When you think of what you treasure, what comes to mind? So many things come to mind, but I'm gonna throw a random one out there. Laughter. I really treasure laughter. It makes tense situations easier. It makes fun things funnier. It makes everything happier. I really love to laugh. So thanks for all of you who have made me laugh. :)

Alrighty, that's enough of my thoughts/confessionals for December. Peace Out!

No comments: