Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Journaling 101

I'm not a journal writer. I never have been. But for some reason, I like blogging. I like reading my friends blogs and I feel a general connection to all of you sweet friends who decide to share your thoughts. I feel privileged to take part in your lives, so thank you. Having said that, I don't blog for anyone but myself. I realize that I generally blog as if I have 'blogging followers' but in reality, I know that going private was pretty much the death of my viewership. Haha. Friends no longer get updates on when I post. Which is sad cause sometimes I actually do feel like I have something important to share that may benefit others. But I am okay with that. The integrity of my blog was at stake. And I simply did not want to have to filter pictures of my nieces, nephews, and/or filter my thoughts on life regarding the above. As they are a huge part of my life. So here I sit, blogging my thoughts uncensored and feeling pretty dang good about it. Because I don't care how you look at it, I AM journaling. And it feels good.

No comments: