Tuesday, June 15, 2010

California What?



Being that I'm a halfy (half Californian, half Utahan), I totally LOVE the beach! I recently went to Huntington Beach, CA with a few friends and met a few more peeps. I went to a Mid-Singles Conference there. I know, I know. I'm not really the 'Mid-Singles Conference" type. But it was actually really fun. It was a perfect mix of spiritual and entertainment. Plus I had 2 days of Disneyland mingled in there. Yay for the kid within! :)


We met my cousin at Disneyland and had a BLAST!! Yes, we totally waited in line for the Fairies. :)



Mmm..Steamers are the BEST!!!



Taking a break in the middle of Church. Oh the Sun felt sooooo good!!! (It had snowed in Utah earlier that week!)




Disneyland #2 was just as awesome! Here's just a few pics of goodness...








(Those appearing in pics: Cuz Emily, Brynn McSweeney, Angie Hansen, Camille Kennard, Brandon #1, Monica, Brandon #2)

No comments: