Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Funny Faces


So my kidlets and I have this thing. Ok, we have A LOT of things, but one of the things we have is taking pics of funny faces. They strive ever so diligently to one up me and my funny faces. I let them decide who wins, but most of the time I'm the winner. I guess I just have a funny face and I don't have to try very hard. Maybe I should be teaching my kidlets other things besides how to make funny faces, but I like to think I teach them TONS of things. Funny faces are just one of the many things I teach them. :) But don't you think teaching children how to laugh is huge?! I certainly do! :)




Now for my tender pics. LOVE my kidlets! Now I just need to take some pics with the rest of the kidlets and my heart will be super happy!!!

I do have to share this one story. My mom was tending these three and when it came time for them to talk with their mom for Mother's Day, my mom could hardly get them to stop playing the wii in order to talk with their mom on the phone. I asked my mom why she didn't just have them pause their game? She replied "you can do that?!" She's so cute! Anyway, I wanted to take some pics with the kidlets so I hollered into the other room for them to pause their game and come in to me. The next thing my mom and I could hear was Abby say "come on guys, TT needs us so lets pause our game." Haha. I just love my kids and choose to believe they love our time together just as much as I do. :)
(Abby, Ethan, Ryan)
















Baby blessings = tender
(Ali)


Family is really where it is at. It's so important to take the time to enjoy every moment you can with them. I love to invest my time in the little ones. To help them learn is to have meaning in life. At least to me it is. :)

No comments: