Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dang the blog

Not gonna lie.. this whole blogging thing can be a little frustrating. So my laptop has been acting up lately. It doesn't like certain things I do on it. Alright, its a little older but I hate to buy a new one when this one is still working.. technically. Crap! Anyway, I haven't been able to post pics, etc. Well I finally am able to post a few pics before it freaks out. But it's only to find that I can't edit them once they're on here. Double crap! Argh this blogging thing can be frustrating. I got huge pics, double up pics and who knows what else. Hello, I'm not sure this whole blogging world is for me. I'm gonna have to try to figure this thing out when I have more time I suppose.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Don't give up! You look smokin in your "pecan" picture!