
We not only had hiking adventures, we had other adventures as well. For example, on the first day Melissa and I were the only hikers (the others were biking) and we all filled up our packs with water at the local watering hole. Well I was driving Val's car and she needed to get in the trunk and so I gave her the keys. It wasn't until they were pulling away that I realized she never gave them back to me. Needless to say, we were stranded for a little bit until they realized she had the keys. It was kinda funny. We searched the car 3 times hoping she had just tossed the keys in the car before taking off. Things like that definitely build character. lol.
Another adventure.. that night we were going to play Frisbee in the park and a few of us ended up learning how to Latin dance instead. Seriously, it was almost one of those things out of a movie. Just picture it.. a pavilion, streamer lights, couples dancing at night and a cute man and women teaching us how to move. It was actually a lot of fun. I wouldn't go straight to "Tandy had a lot of grace" but I definitely had fun trying. :) I love to dance, but I'm more of a free style kinda girl. lol. This was good for me. I really want to learn how to be more graceful in couples dancing. Practice makes perfect, right? :)

2 comments:
Well Tandy White it's been FOREVER!! How are you doing girlie??? We all need to .get together and go to dinner!!
I love you! You are really good about writing about what is going on. I just post pictures. Thanks such a great weekend! Let's do it again soon!!!
Post a Comment