I came home the other day to a cleaner yard. Some yard work had been done. My brother had been there. As I walked up to my front door, there were 3 bright leaves sitting perfectly on my doorstep. It was then that I realized that my niece or one of my nephews had been there too. How did I know that? Well, they are the cutest things. On several of our outings together they try to find me the most perfect leaves they can find. It brings the biggest smiles to their faces when they accomplish this task and they feel that they are brightening my day as well. So it's kind of become a thing. What can I say, when they smile like that, it pretty much melts my heart. So here I come home to 3 little leaves on my doorstep. A little treasure left by one of my little treasures. What can I say? TT loves to be thought of by her kiddies. :)

3 comments:
You're sweet!
That's so cute! I love when Lilly gives me little treasures, or wants to share something with me "just because".
Ok I didn't read this one. So I feel a little better. At least maybe I am teaching my kids good things! love you TT!!
Post a Comment