This year a few of my kiddies came trick-or-treating to my house. Oh how I just LOVE Halloween for that reason! Ha. The kids are so stinkin cute when they are all dressed up and excited. Ok, clarification. The kids (when they are the age that they are) are so cute. They aren't into the gross, nasty costume stuff yet. Thankfully. :) As I opened my door, my nephew slammed into me with a big hug and exclaimed "I Thomas" since he was dressed as Thomas the Train, one of his favorite toys. It was so stinkin cute! Then there was Snow White. I am sure Madison was more excited about being able to wear grown up make-up, but she was adorable! Lastly, was my kitty. She was more concerned about the candy then anything else, surprisingly. Usually she's such a ham with pictures but she really wasn't having that. She just wanted the candy. Good thing I was prepared with all the good kinds. Of course. :)
1 month ago

3 comments:
So, those are the 3 cutest kids I have seen in my life.....who's are they?!?!? Love ya Tan!!
So I am a really crappy Aunt! I really suck! I am going to bed....to cry.
Aw c'mon H! Whatever. Plus, I HAVE to be the favorite aunt. So your being a crappy one helps me a ton. lol. LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment