Not only is it the Holiday for Gratitude, but I was supposed to give a talk on Gratitude as well (it was postponed). Due to both of these things, I have had this topic on my mind a lot. Obviously. In a world that tells us that we should want more more more, I find myself very thankful for what I have. Yes, I am human. And yes, I do want things. But honestly, I feel so grateful for what I am given on a daily bases that I don't WANT for anything. I feel like I am provided for what I need. Heavenly Father knows my wants and needs.
I am grateful for a mother who I can call a friend and a wonderful example. I am grateful for the blessing of having the gospel in my life. I am grateful for having a job and a roof over my head. I am grateful for being able to eat food when I need nourishment. I am grateful for health and the ability to explore the beauty that surrounds me here in Utah. I am grateful for the freedoms we enjoy in this country. I am grateful for the people I have in my life who help me to be a better person. I really could just go on an on.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with the ones you love!
1 month ago

1 comment:
I sure am grateful for YOU! I love reading your blog. You are very sincere and honest. Thanks for posting;o) Hope to see you soon. I am so behind at school and I came home with a cold...need sleep! I need to go home and get to bed. Have a great week. See you soon - I hope!
Post a Comment