Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Aware

I suppose one thing you could say I've been doing lately, is trying to become more aware. Aware of myself. Aware of those around me. Aware of my Father in Heaven. And in this journey, the one thing that has trumped all others, is HE is aware of ME. I suppose when we are trying to be more spiritually grounded and in search for good things, we are blessed and able to bless the lives of others.

The last week I have been overwhelmed by such wonderful experiences. I love that life is such a learning experience. In the last week I've received 4 notes from friends. I've been overwhelmed by my experiences with each friend. All I can say, is that I am truly blessed to know each friend. I'm blessed to brush shoulders with them. It is amazing to me that these 'notes' would come at a time when i would be questioning myself and perhaps whether I could be doing better. Boy our Father in Heaven knows when to put people in our lives and when to motivate people in our lives. I am truly grateful for the lessons learned. And yes, I feel I am aware more and more every day.

1 comment:

The Bender Family said...

Wow, Tandy! Your attitude and insight leaves me speechless! I'm so glad that we've kept in touch over the years.