Friday, June 26, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

Photobucket

Many may wonder why I have gone with my chosen blog title. Call it what you want, but I simply call it my reminder. I truly believe it. Life IS about learning to dance in the rain. We DO either decide to stand still, never changing and simply getting wet for no good reason other than to be miserable in that moment. OR, we decide to MOVE, and learn from the situation what we will. Movement is key! Dance! Have fun with life. And when it throws thunder clouds, learn from it what you may. There is ALWAYS something to be learned.

So why the blog title? Well, it's my motto in life. Do I forget it sometimes? Well, hello! I AM only human. But I certainly try to remember it and I think most times I do ok. Perhaps practice makes perfect. ;) HA.

1 comment:

Eric and Jamie said...

So when you commented that you liked my latest blog post, I realized that I forgot to bookmark yours when you went private.....so I am catching up! I LOVE the title of your blog and it is one of my favorite sayings too....in fact just as I was reading it I thought, I am going to put it on my wall in big letters....so next time you come over it will be on my wall reminding me EVERYDAY to dance in the rain! I really like that....and well I like YOU!