Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just a lil Bit of Joy

I have had much to be thankful and joyful about lately. I just wanted to share a few of the things that have caused my heart joy. :)

...being able to spend a week on the beach, a place where I find so much peace.

...being able to wake up to my niece and nephews and have them snuggle with me and giggle about silly things.

...learning how to fly the glider kite. A lot more fun than one would think. :)

...playing go-fish with the kiddos.

...playing on the play ground and watching the kidlets try to be safe AND daring at the same time. So proud.

...going for walks on the beach.

...watching sunsets.

...making funny faces.

...laughing lots.



...being present when my sweet Braxie wanted to say Dinner prayer (he's doing so well!!).

...being able to help Braxie hold his new baby sister, whom he loves oh so much!

Photobucket

...having tender moments with another sweet lil one who loves to cuddle just like ME ;)

Photobucket

...partaking of the yummy goodness of Dairy Queens Tagalong Blizzard which is amazingly delicious.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are so sweet. Look at that baby and all of her dark hair!!

Cambu said...

I'm so glad you had such a great time! I had one of those tagalong blizzards this weekend and it was pretty delicious! ;)