5 days ago
Friday, November 27, 2009
Say Waaaaa???!!!
I can't believe my kidlet is 12 years old today!!!! I still remember when the sweet little rugrat entered into my life. Boy it didn't take long for him to steal my heart along with the heart of the rest of the family. What a sweetheart my man is. :) He's such a great big brother and such a good example. Yesterday, while spending time with the family during our Thanksgiving festivities, rather than go play with the other kids, he sat with us 'grown ups' and snuggled with me. We had a little photo shoot of fun. Boy I just love my kid. He makes me smile and we sure do have fun together. Thanks Bray Conner, for being such a wonderful young man. I'm so proud of you!
Love ya!
(The winning scale on our pics was totally decided by Bray. What a funny kid.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment