Just some things/thoughts that have recently gone through this wee lil head o mine...
~ Although I'm not a huge fan of public attention, it certainly feels great to be the beneficiary of plain old attention. It's nice when someone thinks about you and acts on that thought :)
~ I feel bad for those people who have to stand out in the cold, holding signs Advertising items or their place of business. But secretly, I have the urge to chuck a blanket at them as I drive by. But then I figure...that kinda defeats the whole purpose of the kindness thing. (No I haven't ever actually chucked anything at anyone). Don't worry, its just a fleeting urge.
~ I absolutely positutely LOVE the beach. I know that sounds so lame. Sure it's fun to get an olivey tan. But that's not why I love it. I simply love the atmosphere. I love the breeze that always accompanies the beach. I love the smell of the salt water and the sound of the waves crashing. I love to watch families playing with one another. It's a place that relaxes me more than any other place. I just love the beach. Wish I was there now.
~ I cannot stand not going the speed limit. That's what they are there for, right? All people should go the speed limit at the very least in my opinion. When people go under the speed limit it drives me nuts. I know this is a silly pet peeve, but there it is. And if you are looking for an address, I think that should be amongst the purposes of the emergency flashing lights in our cars. "Hey, the person in front of me just put on their flashing lights and are driving slowly, lets pass them so we aren't causing a traffic jam, etc etc". What's wrong with this concept?
~ I am not a huge winter fan. I know, strange when I live in Utah. One thing I do like about Winter is Hot Chocolate. I'm no longer able to have chocolate. So I've been dreading the cold even more than usual. But I've recently discovered something better than hot chocolate. I'm in love with STEAMERS!!!! Even now I'm craving one. It's like having a party in my mouth. I think I can actually face winter knowing many Steamers are in my future. :)
~ One word... Hallmark. As we speak, I am catching up on my hallmark movies. I really like these cheesy shows around the holidays. I know, I know. Sometimes I need a little cheese in my life. :)
1 month ago

1 comment:
If it makes you feel any better, I love Hallmark movies. I'm the cheesiest person alive! :)
Post a Comment