1 month ago
Friday, May 31, 2013
If You Could Look Into Each Others Hearts...
It always amazes me not only how hard we are on ourselves, but on others. When I saw this quote, I really liked it. I'm not sure at what point we allowed the media to cloud our vision. Video games and movies tell us Killing is ok. TV shows tell us that being disrespectful is just sticking up for ourselves and our rights. Movie stars tell us that being crude, unfaithful, and flippant is ok. The thing is, how much of any of that is real? I'm not even sure that movie stars are able to tell the difference anymore.
The question is..if we could look into each others hearts, do you think you might behave differently toward those you encounter day to day? My change to you and myself is to treat others with a little more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment