Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I can't believe Christmas is almost here!!!

I really cannot believe Christmas is almost here! I swear it was just Thanksgiving the other day!!! Any-hoo, I'm trying to embrace the Christmas spirit by doing everything I love that is Christmas-y but there are so many things that I'd LOVE to do.

See Temple Square Lights (still need to do)
Go to Christmas Lane (still need to do)
Watch cheesy Christmas Movies (have only seen a few, not Nearly enough)
Drink Hot Chocolate in front of the Christmas tree (still need to do)
Ward Christmas Party (check)
Work Christmas Party (check)
Decorate the house (check)
Listen to Christmas Music (check)

As you can see, there are still a few more things I'd really like to do before Christmas arrives. But overall, it has been a really good start. I love Christmas time. I love the lights all around and the music. I love that most people are cheerful. I REALLY love that all of this is centered around 'The Birthday of our Savior'. Just wish most people REALLY remembered that when preparing for the special day.

Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

1 comment:

Angelfish said...

Tandy - I'm glad I can help you achieve at least one of your goals! That is if we are still on for Monday! :) Life would be very empty without cheesy Christmas movies!