1 month ago
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
We are the DANCERS
Seriously the funniest video...except I wish they still had the whole skit from SNL. The commentary from the backup dancers was HILARIOUS!!! Try to find it on the actual SNL website. It's worth it. I was laughing so hard. Apparently NBC wasn't happy that people were posting the skit everywhere so they took it off or something. Still, this video is funny. Hello, guys in heels and a leotard is pretty much funny enough. But mix in some dance moves while dancing to a song geared towards GUYS and you get this goodness. :) I will admit, perhaps I think it's funnier because I've actually seen the skit...but still. :) It does my heart good to laugh this hard.
Side note, I totally want to move like Beyonce one day. She's a smooth dancer. Holy toleto! I think that I must move like that in my dreams. I mean, think about it. We've all got to be the star of something right? And since I don't really like the lime light in real life, I think my stardom is in my dreams. And apparently I'm a smooth dancer there. That's all I'm sayin'. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's great! It's even better that Justin Timberlake is one of the dancers! They actually aren't too bad.
And I agree, I have some mad dancing skills in my dreams!
Post a Comment