Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love My Family! Even when We are Making Fun ;)

I have no other reason to post on this other than I totally crack up whenever I see these pictures. We were having some family time and the next thing I know is my grandpa is like this...
Photobucket
I will give him credit because he IS in his 90's. However, I look over and his wife is like this...
Photobucket
What's the saying? Like husband, like wife. Ok, maybe I just made that up. Whatever. :) Anyway. So as I'm taking these pics with my phone and getting the stink-eye by my mother... my brother does this for my camera...
Photobucket
Hahahaha. LOVE the open mouth Nick! :) Just thought those who are in the fam may enjoy these pics :)

1 comment:

White's said...

LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! My hubby is the funniest! Don't we just love our old people! I do!!