Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Something Big

Lately I've just been wanting to go somewhere I've never been before. See places I've never seen. I'm not sure where I want to go, but I'd like options and right now my mind can't think. Any ideas? I had the opportunity to go to Costa Rica but at the time I had some big ticket items come up when I would have had to make it work. Now, a friend of mine is going to Italy next month. I'm toying with the idea of going too. However, it is pricey. Ok, not for Italy. But do I really want to spend that kind of money, is more the question. Or CAN I spend that kind of money? But when will I ever have the opportunity to go again? Lots of questions. But if I do not or cannot go to Italy, then where will I go? Cause let's face it...I NEED a vacation! A fantastic paradise! And who will go with me is the question? :) Sigh. I need Something Big to ring in my 31st year.

4 comments:

Cambu said...

Italy is my dream vacation! I had the chance to go this year too and I passed it up due to cost! It seems so unfair. If you go to Italy, be sure to think of me while you're there! ;) And if you don't go to Italy and want to go somewhere else relatively inexpensive...I will go with you!

Robyn said...

GOOOO! This is an opportunity that you shouldn't pass up! Unless you are totally broke, I would do what it takes to make it happen!

taraandhowie said...

If you have the opportunity to go somewhere like Italy, I would jump at the chance. When I was first asked to go on the Mediterranean cruise with Melissa and Angie I wasn't sure I could afford it, but things worked out and I was able to go. I'm SO glad I did. That trip gave me memories that will last a lifetime and friendships that, hopefully, will never fade. If you want to go the cruise route, check out this website: www.skymilescruises.com. They are pretty reasonable and you have the world at your fingertips. Wherever you go, take lots of pictures! :) Good luck.

White's said...

Go, Go, Go, and take me with you! Are you kidding, the Vatican, The beautiful landscaping! Duh! No brainer!! You make good money! =0) Do it!