Ok, although having my brother home is pretty much the BEST! My favorite part was 'my kiddies'. :) They were soooo happy Uncle Brett was home! And the best for them was that as soon as they got their turn for loves, he lifted them up in a fling-hug that he does. They squeal and laugh and couldn't be happier. Of course I was standing on watching, and apparently I had a photographer documenting these moments. Hahaha. Thanks Rachel! :)
Some other funny moments of the morning were of course, with my kids. So I'm carrying Ry-ry into the restaurant to where we were going to have breakfast. There were two older ladies already sitting and observing me as I was walking in with him. This is how our conversation went down: Ryry- "What are we doing here?!" (He says in a very curious voice) Me- "We are eating breakfast here, even though it's crazy early." Ryry- "Well that's just GREAT!" Needless to say, his words and reaction caught the ladies off guard and they burst into laughter. It was pretty funny how he said it.
Next moment. My Braxie was unfortunately at the opposite end of the very long table at breakfast. He wanted TT (me) to know he could see me. So he yelled out my name. Rather than disrupt the rest of the family with Braxie's yells, I proceeded to play my blow kissing game with my sweetie. He loves this. I simply blew him a kiss and the game was on. :) He got the biggest Braxie smile. LOVE that smile!!! We proceeded with the game for the next little while until he was distracted with other things. But it's my way of letting him know I love him. I love when we are able to have moments like these. :)
Last moment to note. Ok, so E-boy (Ethan) comes walking over to my sister who is sitting next to me. He declares that he's come to give sugar. I looked down at him to see if he in fact had sugar in his hands. Lets face it, I wouldn't put it passed him. Nope, no sugar in his hands and he was most definitely not looking at me. He was looking at my sister. I nudged her because she hadn't heard him. So when she looked at him, he smiled and said again "I've come to give you lots of sugar". At this exclamation my sister swept him up and started giving him lots of loves. It was the funniest thing. Apparently whenever my sister wants hugs and kisses from Ethan, she tells him she wants some sugar. Hahaha! He was merely telling HER he wanted some sugar this time. Apparently he wasn't gonna wait for her to approach him. Good thing, I think she forgot. And we'd hate for his little heart to be broken that his aunt got sidetracked with having her brother home to remember to give loves to ALL the kiddies. Ha

6 comments:
LOVE your post! How exciting to have your brother home AND safe! =)
Yeah I am so happy your brother is home!! Love the pics!
The pictures were so cute! Glad that he's home!
What a joyful reunion! I'm so happy(and a little jealous) your family is completely whole again. You have the cutest family... especially your "kiddies." :)
Thank you everyone! I truly appreciate each one of you. Thanks for celebrating with me :)
Glad your brother is home safe and sound! I can imagine the excitement! The pictures of your kids are adorable! You do have some cute ones! ;)
Post a Comment