Can I just tell you how proud I am of my little niece? My sister-in-law tells me all the time that she's my little mini-me. More so because she's got these long skinny legs, but I like to think it's because I'm a good role model. Ha. Wishful thinking. ;) Anyway, my niece has pretty much never cut her hair. Trims, yes...cut, no. She is 6 years old. My sister-in-law talked with her and they decided to get her hair cut and to donate it.

Yup, you read that right. My sweet kid is totally donating her hair to some little one who has cancer! Isn't her hair adorable?!

So when I asked Abby who's getting her hair, she simply told me "someone who has cancer". When I asked her why a person with cancer needs hair? She said "because they have to take medicine that makes them lose their hair". Wow! Just goes to show that our kids KNOW and CARE and LOVE and SERVE too!!!
Your Auntie T loves you Abby! :)

2 comments:
What a sweet little girl! Her new haircut is darling!
Her hair is WAY cute! I keep telling my Mom that she needs to have my nieces hair cut. She's almost 5 and her hair is to her butt.
Post a Comment