Friday, February 13, 2009

My First Tag (thanks Michelle) :)

Rules:
1. Go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people

Photobucket

This is my 6th file, 6th picture. Basically this file is chuck full of my family. Luckily I have basically THE CUTEST family ever! So this was taken about 2 1/2 yrs ago. This is a pic of two of my nieces, Madison and Abby. My baby bro was getting married and we decided we needed to take family pictures since it had been many many years since our last family pictures. We took a bunch of pics in my brothers backyard. For some reason it was taking FOREVER (I wonder why), so the kids were entertaining themselves in the cutest ways. I believe this is right after the girls were spinning.

The girls are only 9 days apart. They are the best of friends and it is so fun to watch them play. One of their favorite things to do is laugh. I swear, they will just laugh and laugh at nothing. And then they will laugh some more when people are wondering what they are laughing at. Silly silly girls. :)

Love my kids!

I tag: Robyn, Camille, Heather, Tabitha, Carianne, Angela

4 comments:

Tabitha and Clay Shurtleff said...

OKay I will update mine. Thanks for the tag...

Cambu said...

Hey...are you tagging me? Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a different Camille. I've done this on my blog already but I can do it again if you want... :)

Tandy said...

Yes I was tagging you but please do not feel like you have to do it again :)

White's said...

I will play it will just take me a min, the boys of course won't stop fighting! Hopefully the picture is not them! =0) I'm not sure I can be nice. I love my girls too! All of them! Even you.