1 month ago
Sunday, May 3, 2009
I will Never stop Loving that :)
As I was quickly walking towards the Draper temple yesterday in the drenching rain, I was concentrating on collapsing my umbrella and didn't realize that a handsome gentleman was watching and waiting. As I finished with my umbrella, I went to grab the temple doors to allow myself in and he hurried and grabbed the handle before me and asked "Ready?" with a smile. As he did so, he opened the door for me. Girls, pick yourselves off the floor. I JUST said that. He totally opened the door for me...a stranger. I was so taken back. I hardly knew what to do. Good grief! Honestly, I will NEVER stop loving that kind of gesture!!! :) It says...you're a lady, and I recognize that. Sigh. So all you gentleman out there who still open doors for us...good for you!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is something I will never get tired of. I LOVE it when a guy opens the doors for me! It doesn't happen often anymore, which is why I love it when it does!
That is one reason I made Bryan marry me! Okay I didn't MAKE him. He spent over an hour this past week on our neighbors sprinklers. She is an older single woman. I have to admit I was a bit annoyed at first because he had been out of town and had just gotten home a couple days earlier. Then I realized I do not want to be the type of wife who holds her husband back from progressing or hold him back from callings because I don't let him serve.
Post a Comment