I know, I know. Shocking that the paranoia has finally hit me. I'm going to be taking my blog private in the next few weeks or so. Please don't be bashful. I LOVE having blog stalkers ;) If you'd like to continue reading my blog, either post here with your email or send me an email and I'll send you an invite.
Remember...don't be bashful. :)
Much luv friends.
1 month ago

9 comments:
jacobtripp@gmail.com
tiffanysorenson@gmail.com
Cyndiedg@gmail.com
I think Bryan reads your blog to (whenever he gets on)
BryanTCall@gmail.com
I have been paranoid for a while when it comes to the internet. Glad you have joined in the paranoia!
Hi Tandy!
Tara2580@gmail.com
Hope all is well.
Keep me in.
tadshurtleff@gmail.com
Have fun, Tabitha
Will you add me? You have my e-mail!
Don't leave me off your list! ;) chameleon5@hotmail.com
I would hope that if I hadn't have read this message, that I would be added, being family and all! But here is my message....ADD ME!!!! PLEASE!! and THANK YOU!! =0)
alobott@gmail.com
Thanks!!
Post a Comment