So...I started a Sleepover Night With Auntie T on their Birth Month! So clever, I know. The girls have such a blast ever year. But I have to admit, it's a toss up between them...or me. I love to watch their clever lil minds at work with what our next game will be. We have a great time.
Um...what can I say? Silly faces are pretty much a MUST!!! No you don't get to see mine. I've had 31yrs to master my skillz. My sweeties are still learning from the master. I don't want to put them to shame by my silly face wonderment and all... yeah that's it. :)
Our dinner in the park was a HIT!!! We had so much fun playing there...that we didn't even have time to paint our nails that night! I mean, this is serious business friends! But, it's ok...cause they each got a mini nail polish later in their birthday grab bag. But we ate, played ghost in the grave yard, the girls took turns taking pics w/ my camera (which is why there is a pic of them fanning me w/ branches) haha. Again with the creativity. :) Check out the pic with Valarie hiding on the slide while the girls are trying to find her and climbing right by her. Boy did she scare the pants off of em. :) What I don't have was a shot of them playing 'their version' of red light, green light. I couldn't stop laughing when I was videoing it. It was funny. I guess it's just one of those times when it will only be a memory in our hearts. Sorry I can't share the footage. I ruined it. Drat!
Total opposites, but still Best friends. Regardless of whether or not one is annoying the other at the moment :)
Ok, so before popcorn and a movie in our glorious sleepover attire, I HAD to have our birthday time. I've never heard all three of them scream like that. Again, my laughter ruined the video. I really must learn to control that. :) By golly, I think they like their gifts. :)
Don't tell their mothers...but we watched the movie until 11PM!!! Whoops. I figure, that's what sleepovers are for. And...perhaps that's what an auntie is for. Right? ;) I let em sleep in. Don't worry, they got 8-9 hrs of sleep. See....
I even had a mattress for them. :) Unlike last year when we did a camp out in the lumpy grass (backyard) and it was like 150 degrees out. What can I say, always a surprise, but always a blast. :) Love my girls!!!
Though there's just the four of us now, the tradition will not change. Once the other two are old enough for sleepovers, the party will just get a little bigger. I'm totally excited for that day too. But until then, I will enjoy my 3-musketeers. :) I know the girls look forward to our Summer sleepover ALL year long, but I think it's a toss up. Cause I do too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment