What is it about me? I am just not sure! I had a friend ask me this very question and I told him that if he could figure it out for me, I'd be most grateful, cause I've been asking that question for quite awhile now and have come up with nothin'.
Last night the topic came up of 'lines' and should a person give creepy guys/girls a chance if the creep vibe is minimal. During this conversation my last months experiences somehow came to light. I'm not sure why I've had an increase in the creep factor or why I keep having these kinds of experiences but I do. I was trying out a new ward and I ended up talking with a guy (who had targeted me just 2 yrs prior). Luckily he did not remember me. Maybe because I was a blond back then. But too years prior he stopped me in my tracks and began laying it on pretty thick. He told me I "walked like a latin dancer". I didn't realize that he meant that I walked 'sexy'. My guy friend had to explain that to me later. Anyway, I was pretty turned off by this guy then and found myself talking to him now. What are the odds. Guess what, he was still creepy! As I was talking to him, I felt a hand caressing my back as 'the hand' was walking by. I turned to look and another guy with a huge excited grin said 'HI' in a very creepy voice. Oh dear. As much as I like being caressed by a complete strangers, I think I'll pass there too. Sigh. This will be my third experience this month (counting the guy who got 'lost in the beauty of my eyes'). So as we talked about these experiences, he asked me what it is about me that draws these kinds of experiences. Well you got me! I seriously do not know. And here's my theory and experience, if you are getting the creep vibe from the beginning...that doesn't just go away. In fact, it usually just gets worse. Sorry. So no, I don't give the creepers a chance. I pretty much stay away. What we didn't discuss much (to my disappointment), was what the heck is my deal? Why me? I am not sure why I am the one with the target for the creepo's. Sheesh.
Anyway, if my lovely friends have any advise or suggestions so that I can turn that creepo attracter OFF, I welcome it. :)
1 month ago

4 comments:
You are so hot they can't keep their hands off! I don't know the answer, but there are some great guys out there hidden among the creeps!
Here's some advice: don't go to the wards that house the creeps! And by that I mean any 31-45 year old singles ward. ;)
I don't have any great advice on how to keep the creeps away, but I have known guys who I thought were minorly creepy and didn't give them the time of day. Then I saw them years later married and they weren't creepy at all anymore. So maybe the minorly creepy guys aren't creepy at all... just terrified!!!!
Majorly creepy guys I think there is not much hope for.
I dated a few "creeps" in my day. I think your first instinct is usually right. The couple creeps I decided to give a chance, only got creepier. One turned stalker on me. Go with your gut, I trust you! :)
Post a Comment